None So Blind Chapter 19

Post your feedback, questions, requests, etc. for Daniel/Sam Ship fanfics on this Web site. Please follow the forum rules when posting a comment.

None So Blind Chapter 19

Postby DizzyDrea on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Finally! A breakthrough! \o/

Oh, and I get to be the first to post on a new chapter. Yeah me!

So, that's two out of three happy endings...I'm guessing the next chapter will have our last and most anticipated declaration. I sill say Landry's gonna have a coronary when he finds out that 4/5ths of SG-1 is in a relationship. Must just crack Teal'c up...on the inside.

Figures it would take Vala something catastrophic to figure out she'd fallen in love with Cam. Just glad she got her head out of her a** finally. Now, what's it gonna take for Sam to have the same a**ectomy?
To imagine is everything; to know is nothing at all.
~Anais Nin
User avatar
DizzyDrea
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 10:12 am
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: None So Blind Chapter 19

Postby Stormwing on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:48 pm

You weren't kidding when you said it was a long chapter, but it was so worth the read.
I think I scared my dog right at the end when I squealed XD poor thing I'll have to go find her, anyway omg! yay! he said it, she said it now if only we can get Sam to say it :')

Hammond and the five members of SG-1 sat around the briefing table, discussing the morning's mission.

nice cameo there from George XD I did a double read and was like whaaa?

lol I actually counted at one point the number of times Daniel has died and come back again last count was around 12 there could be a few more I missed though XD

*eagerly awaits final chapter*
Do I exist if you can not see me?
Image
User avatar
Stormwing
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:51 pm
Location: The Wonderful Land of Oz

Re: None So Blind Chapter 19

Postby MaureenT on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:32 pm

DizzyDrea wrote:So, that's two out of three happy endings...I'm guessing the next chapter will have our last and most anticipated declaration. I sill say Landry's gonna have a coronary when he finds out that 4/5ths of SG-1 is in a relationship. Must just crack Teal'c up...on the inside.

Figures it would take Vala something catastrophic to figure out she'd fallen in love with Cam. Just glad she got her head out of her a** finally. Now, what's it gonna take for Sam to have the same a**ectomy?

Yes, obviously, the last chapter will have that last "I love you" in it since I certainly wouldn't end the story without it.

Vala may have eventually figured it out without the life and death stuff, but it would very likely have taken her quite a long time to get her head out of that place where the sun doesn't shine, and I couldn't have poor Cam suffering for months on end. :D

As for some of your other comments, just remember that this is me we're talking about, and I like to surprise people. >;-D
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
User avatar
MaureenT
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: None So Blind Chapter 19

Postby MaureenT on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Stormwing wrote:You weren't kidding when you said it was a long chapter, but it was so worth the read.
I think I scared my dog right at the end when I squealed XD poor thing I'll have to go find her, anyway omg! yay! he said it, she said it now if only we can get Sam to say it :')

My sympathies to your dog. :D In a strange way, Cam getting injured was a good thing. If not for that, he may have chosen to break off his relationship with Vala. Then who knows what would have happened.

Stormwing wrote:
Hammond and the five members of SG-1 sat around the briefing table, discussing the morning's mission.

nice cameo there from George XD I did a double read and was like whaaa?

Oops. :oops: Thanks for mentioning that. Hammond's "cameo" has been "cut." :D

Stormwing wrote:lol I actually counted at one point the number of times Daniel has died and come back again last count was around 12 there could be a few more I missed though XD

*eagerly awaits final chapter*

I'm wondering what you're counting, because I don't come anywhere near that many deaths, not when you can't really count the times when he was erroneously believed to be dead, like in Fire and Water. Below is my list.

Original Movie: Killed by a staff blast
The Nox: Killed by a staff blast
Holiday: Cardiac arrest in Ma'chello's body
The Light: Cardiac arrest
Meridian: Flat-lined before ascension
Reckoning: Skewered with a sword

That's a total of six. It's possible that Daniel died before Shyla got him into the sarcophagus in Need, but we don't know that for sure. There were some serious, life-threatening injuries, like the staff weapon blast in Serpent's Lair and what happened in Icon, but if we're just counting deaths, you can't include those.

I actually wrote a short story about tallying up all of Daniel's deaths, but I never got around to posting it online. I should go ahead and do that.
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
User avatar
MaureenT
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: None So Blind Chapter 19

Postby MaureenT on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 pm

On the list of Daniel deaths, I suppose you could also count 2010, but since that timeline was undone and, therefore, never happened, it's a gray area. The same thing goes for the Alternate Timeline Daniel in Moebius. Heck, all of SG-1 except for Teal'c were dead for a matter of seconds in Unending when the Odyssey was destroyed by the Ori ship before time was rewound. The only one of those three that I would consider counting is the one in Unended because Teal'c has a memory of it, so, for him, it did happen. I wouldn't count the Moebius one at all because it wasn't "our" Daniel. Even counting all three, that still makes just nine.
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
User avatar
MaureenT
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: None So Blind Chapter 19

Postby DizzyDrea on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:20 am

MaureenT wrote:Vala may have eventually figured it out without the life and death stuff, but it would very likely have taken her quite a long time to get her head out of that place where the sun doesn't shine, and I couldn't have poor Cam suffering for months on end. :D


True, that. And I'm sure Cam thanks you.

I guess I have a hard time with someone putting themselves through that. I mean, we've all pined over someone as a teenager, vowing to suffer in silence because we don't think they'll ever see us "that way". But it amazes me that grown men and women would do that to themselves. However, I tend to be the sort of person who refuses to let fear govern my life, so I've had a habit of jumping in head first, regardless of the consequences to my heart. I've reaped the pain, but I hope I've also learned some valuable lessons, too. And I have some good memories. Of course, I realize I'm the exception, rather than the rule. I wouldn't wish some of my experiences on anyone. Maybe there is something to be said for being cautious... :think:

MaureenT wrote:As for some of your other comments, just remember that this is me we're talking about, and I like to surprise people. >;-D


And there she goes again... :doh:
To imagine is everything; to know is nothing at all.
~Anais Nin
User avatar
DizzyDrea
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 10:12 am
Location: San Jose, CA


Return to Daniel/Sam Ship Fan Fiction Feedback & Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron