Broken Trust - Chapter 3 of 5

Post your feedback, questions, requests, etc. for Gen fanfics on this Web site. Please follow the forum rules when posting a comment.

Broken Trust - Chapter 3 of 5

Postby Stormwing on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 pm

MacKenzie is a mole. 'nuff said. XD

lol all kidding aside I really think he is up to something, like maybe trying to discredit Sg-1 any chance he can get.

I'm glad Daniel gave them all a second chance, (not that I ever doubted him :P) and it was really nice of Hammond to come and talk to him.
Do I exist if you can not see me?
Stormwing

Re: Broken Trust - Chapter 3 of 5

Postby MaureenT on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Stormwing wrote:MacKenzie is a mole. 'nuff said. XD

lol all kidding aside I really think he is up to something, like maybe trying to discredit Sg-1 any chance he can get.

I'm glad Daniel gave them all a second chance, (not that I ever doubted him :P) and it was really nice of Hammond to come and talk to him.

MacKensie is a universally disliked character in the series because of what he did to poor Daniel. However, you must remember that when Daniel asked him to find out if Teal'c was sick, he did so and, upon learning that Teal'c was sick, he requested that Jack come to see Daniel, explaining that there had been a change. If he really was up to no good, he'd have forcefully injected Daniel with the dose of haloperidol that was due and ignored Daniel's request.

That having been said, I'd love to have seen MacKensie get punished for what he did. It would have been great if he got tossed out of the program after Legacy, but, since he was in Threshold and was mentioned in Lifeboat, that obviously didn't happen. However, that doesn't mean that he did not suffer any repercussions from his horrendous misdiagnosis. >;-D
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
MaureenT
Site Admin

Return to Gen Fan Fiction Feedback & Comments