Important: What you can post in this forum

Post your feedback, questions, requests, etc. for Gen fanfics on this Web site. Please follow the forum rules when posting a comment.

Important: What you can post in this forum

Postby MaureenT on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 pm

What You Can Post in this Forum:

• Comments, feedback, questions, etc. about the Gen (no romance) fanfics on this Web site.
  • Other questions, requests, comments, etc. (of a Gen nature) for the author.
Feedback on fan fiction is welcome, but remember to be courteous with your comments, even those that are negative. Constructive criticism is accepted, but think about what "constructive" actually means. Feedback that only gripes about the things you don't like in a story is not constructive. If you think something should have been written differently, then explain how you'd have preferred it to be written. it's possible that I might like some of your ideas. At the very least, I'll explain why I wrote something as I did.

If you find any typos or other errors in a story, please point them out so that they can be corrected.

Feel free to ask me questions about the plot or characters in a story. I may not be able to answer all your questions without spoiling future plot developments, but I might give you a hint or two. :D

Thank you,

Maureen Thayer
Webmaster / Administrator
MaureenT
Site Admin

Return to Gen Fan Fiction Feedback & Comments