Autumn of '73 - Chapter 39

Post your feedback, questions, requests, etc. for Gen fanfics on this Web site. Please follow the forum rules when posting a comment.

Autumn of '73 - Chapter 39

Postby Thietje on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:48 pm

How is Daniel Going to react when he sees his grandfather again? And is Nick going to cause problems with the adoption?
Thietje

Re: Autumn of '73 - Chapter 39

Postby Stormwing on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm

ooooo! you really know how to leave a good cliffhanger, I swear when I read that last line I could hear " dun dun daaah!!" XD
Do I exist if you can not see me?
Stormwing

Postby MaureenT on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Thietje wrote:How is Daniel Going to react when he sees his grandfather again? And is Nick going to cause problems with the adoption?

Well, there is one thing that's for sure. Daniel is going to be very surprised.

Though Nick couldn't legally halt the adoption, that doesn't mean that he couldn't cause trouble, if he really wanted to. You'll have to wait for the next chapter to see if that's what he intends to do.
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
MaureenT
Site Admin

Postby MaureenT on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Stormwing wrote:ooooo! you really know how to leave a good cliffhanger, I swear when I read that last line I could hear " dun dun daaah!!" XD

Thanks! Yes, I do enjoy ending chapters on a dramatic, cliffhanger sentence. I think one of my favorites was the ending of the first chapter of Turning Point: "I am Egeria." I could just about hear the gasps that many of the readers must have uttered when they read that. :D
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

MaureenT
Site Admin

Postby AlexMcpherson on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 am

If I didn't like reading your stories so much, I'd be jealous of your writing ability... ;) As it is,... Damn.
AlexMcpherson

Postby MaureenT on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:54 am

AlexMcpherson wrote:If I didn't like reading your stories so much, I'd be jealous of your writing ability... ;) As it is,... Damn.

Um . . . thank you. I'm so happy to hear that the reading enjoyment trumps your jealousy. :D

Yeah, Nick's sudden appearance is going to be a shock to everyone. The question is, what does he feel about the adoption? You'll find out soon.

MaureenT
Site Admin

Postby AlexMcpherson on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 am

*tentatively raises hand, feeling like as though back in a classroom* Miss, can we have a story, miss?

:roltf:

I'm wondering what happened to ya. Where'dya go?
AlexMcpherson

Postby MaureenT on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:38 am

Real Life has been piling it on deep lately, and I'm afraid that it's getting even deeper, so it's liable to be a while before I get back to writing. In fact, I'll probably be gone out of state for a week or more next month. Sorry about that.

MaureenT
Site Admin

Return to Gen Fan Fiction Feedback & Comments