Suggestions for the Incidents Series

This forum is for people to post ideas, wish lists, and suggestions for stories that they'd like to see someone write.

Suggestions for the Incidents Series

Postby Spyridon on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Ah, went to the KGB Sky Show XXXIV at Qualcomm this past Saturday. Now, if I was Jack, I would drag the entire team off to go see the fireworks and eat hot dogs with ice cold drinks of lemonade while watching a college game. Man, those fireworks were AWESOME! I do have video footage of the fireworks but I don't know how to chop it. (SDSU won, I still can't believe it).

Could have done without the clowns though. Probably would have killed the clown that stole the huge balloons. Ah, well.

Point is, what would you suggest for Maureen to put into the I-Series now that Daniel is around 20-25ish years old. Any crazy suggestions?

Firework show is my suggestion. Oh yeah!
Image
User avatar
Spyridon
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: SD, CA

Re: Suggestions for the Incidents Series

Postby MaureenT on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:18 pm

The next part of the story takes place at Christmastime, and Cassie gets to meet the de-aged Daniel for the first time. About the only hope for fireworks would be a New Year's Eve celebration.

Speaking of fireworks, the Fourth of July is going to be coming up in TP:D, and SG-1 are going to take Egeria to see her very first fireworks. I've already written it. And, yes, this does mean that Daniel's birthday is also in the story. It's going to be a very memorable birthday for him. ;) :D
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
User avatar
MaureenT
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Suggestions for the Incidents Series

Postby Spyridon on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:25 pm

EEEEKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkk! I wonder what Egeria will get for Daniel.

TEASER!
Image
User avatar
Spyridon
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: SD, CA

Re: Suggestions for the Incidents Series

Postby AlexMcpherson on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:22 am

MaureenT wrote:The next part of the story takes place at Christmastime, and Cassie gets to meet the de-aged Daniel for the first time. About the only hope for fireworks would be a New Year's Eve celebration.

Speaking of fireworks, the Fourth of July is going to be coming up in TP:D, and SG-1 are going to take Egeria to see her very first fireworks. I've already written it. And, yes, this does mean that Daniel's birthday is also in the story. It's going to be a very memorable birthday for him. ;) :D


See! Bad Maureen! I'm not supposed to be getting even more giddy for the next chapter....
*sigh* you got my leg-a shakin' too.

*god damnit.*

Hmm... If you had them meet when he was at the almost-20's mark, I'd have said that Cassie would have done the whole mistletoe thing, with her instead of sam like in WYAK (I think it was wyak)
but the 20-25, hmm... maybe but I doubt it...
User avatar
AlexMcpherson
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:52 am
Location: Merseyside, UK

Re: Suggestions for the Incidents Series

Postby MaureenT on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 am

AlexMcpherson wrote:See! Bad Maureen! I'm not supposed to be getting even more giddy for the next chapter....
*sigh* you got my leg-a shakin' too.

*god damnit.*

So sorry. I'm afraid that I can't appease this giddiness with the next chapter. The Fourth of July celebrations and Daniel's birthday don't happen until Chapter 16.

AlexMcpherson wrote:Hmm... If you had them meet when he was at the almost-20's mark, I'd have said that Cassie would have done the whole mistletoe thing, with her instead of sam like in WYAK (I think it was wyak)
but the 20-25, hmm... maybe but I doubt it...

Cassie is an 18-year-old college student, and Daniel is a 23-three-year-old hottie. What are your thoughts on that mistletoe now? :D

And, yes, the kissing fest under the mistletoe was in WYAK, Part 5 (Heroes), to be exact.
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
User avatar
MaureenT
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Suggestions for the Incidents Series

Postby AlexMcpherson on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 am

MaureenT wrote:
AlexMcpherson wrote:See! Bad Maureen! I'm not supposed to be getting even more giddy for the next chapter....
*sigh* you got my leg-a shakin' too.

*god damnit.*

So sorry. I'm afraid that I can't appease this giddiness with the next chapter. The Fourth of July celebrations and Daniel's birthday don't happen until Chapter 16.


*growl*

MaureenT wrote:Cassie is an 18-year-old college student, and Daniel is a 23-three-year-old hottie. What are your thoughts on that mistletoe now? :D


Go Cassie?/!
User avatar
AlexMcpherson
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:52 am
Location: Merseyside, UK

Re: Suggestions for the Incidents Series

Postby Spyridon on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:48 am

HAHAHA Can't wait for that moment.
Image
User avatar
Spyridon
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: SD, CA

Re: Suggestions for the Incidents Series

Postby MaureenT on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Well, I didn't actually say that Cassie was going to do it. After all, she knows that, in reality, Daniel is a 38-year-old guy who's old enough to be her father. But you can bet that she sure would be tempted.
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
User avatar
MaureenT
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Oregon, USA


Return to Fan Fiction Ideas and Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron