the damn plot bunny

This forum is for people to post ideas, wish lists, and suggestions for stories that they'd like to see someone write.

the damn plot bunny

Postby AlexMcpherson on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:35 am

a whole new Season 9:

The overall threat:
from episode 6/7 onwards, The Free Jaffa Nation. Or rather, some of their more militaristic rulers anyway, who dislike the tauri. Maybe because some of their family, when in service of the Goa'uld, were killed by Tau'ri. Really drive home the fact that many of the people the SGC had to kill to save their own planet, were people, not nameless faces.

You can all agree that would keep up the trend of scifi having "real life issues" kinda stuff,r ight?

Also, the Lucian Alliance are a secondary threat. Both really, through season 9 and 10...

just like Goa'uld and Replicators were from end of season 3 to Reckoning.

end of season 9 reveals that the main guy behind some sneak attacks on SG-teams, *duh... duh... duh duh dudududun!* Not a Goa'uld.
Rather, a former first prime who we dont know the fate of. or something... doesnt even have to be a pre-season 9 character, as long as theres suitable build-up. And he's rather vengeful because his Father, Brothers and Sons were all serving together on a ship *insert event seen in pre-season 8 episodes* that got destroyed by SG-1.

So again, it was SG-1's actions that, in a more roundabout way than normal, brought doom upon earth again...
;)
AlexMcpherson

Re: the damn plot bunny

Postby claihmsolais on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Hmm...do you think a Sangraal would kill Anubis?
claihmsolais

Postby MaureenT on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:53 pm

I should think so. It killed the Ori and would have killed the Ancients if it had been set off in this galaxy, so, even though Anubis is only "half-ascended", I'm pretty sure one would kill him, too.
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
MaureenT
Site Admin

Postby claihmsolais on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 am

Oh goodie. Now I can have Anubis kill off all the Ancients and remove them as a plot device! YAAAAY!
claihmsolais

Postby AlexMcpherson on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 pm

in an odd twist, i was thinking about this earlier this week, and what i'd do if i ended up in the stargate universe, albeit it just before the anubis-ship-arrives in that 3rd episode of the season...
but i had all 10 seasons on dvd WITH ME.

I got up to speaking with Oma after a unique turn of abydonian events...
one of which was my supposing about Merlin's weapon - could it work on Anubis AND ONLY ANUBIS with modifications?

i.e. on half-ascended, but only give fully-ascended a headache (or whatever they'd term as it.)
She'd still have to 'fight him' but she'd know it was only temp.

Also, bringing up goa'uld-turned-tokra somehow evolved into me suggesting to jonas that a goa'uld who may or may not arrive on Kelowna/Langara (I tell him events are already different enough that anubis wouldn't learn about the planet normally and the other goauld send a spy since those events)...

and i have the idea for that she does turn up, since Baal learned of kelowna before, but anubis made him a bit busy... and the goa'uld was lying about when she arrived on kelowna and why in the first place. etcetera. ...

Meh, I'd love if you include her in TP:D. Truly switching sides, I mean. Only not Daniel but Jonas, even if it's a line in a "So much time later" and Daniel reminisces about the goa'uld that Egeria personally healed and had a talk with about life and love and comisserating about the "long life" of symbiote/short life of the host thing. Only that goa'uld - who's not goauld but isnt exactly tok'ra, (Or tok'-goa'uld. since ra, youknow, is dead.) stays with jonas, and egeria telling the symbiote that due to her unique situation, not using a sarcophagus and all that, and the effect of the hand device, well, she'll live and die in 'around' when jonas might die of old age. uno, projected natural time of death considering he keeps in general good health.
AlexMcpherson

Postby Spyridon on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:09 pm

*pokes Alex*

Feels human. Looks like a human. Sounds like one too. Must be a human right? :?

Might be a Muse/human hybrid.

:shock:

Hmm, loved the TP idea.

:P

Got any more ideas that you've been hiding Alex? 8-)

(checked out the HP/Stargate crossover. Is that someone else writing or you?)
Spyridon

Postby claihmsolais on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:57 pm

...I actually started writing this god-damn story that's been preying on my mind for the last 2 and a half years. Hooray...now if only I can finish some of my OTHER projects so I can focus on it...anyone willing to beta and beat me over the head for getting things wrong? :D
claihmsolais

Postby AlexMcpherson on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Spyridon wrote:*pokes Alex*

Feels human. Looks like a human. Sounds like one too. Must be a human right? :?

Might be a Muse/human hybrid.

:shock:

Hmm, loved the TP idea.

:P

Got any more ideas that you've been hiding Alex? 8-)

(checked out the HP/Stargate crossover. Is that someone else writing or you?)

someone else - look at the disclaimer ;) hence the "not again" thing. :P
AlexMcpherson

Return to Fan Fiction Ideas and Suggestions