Defying the Odds - Chapter 1

This forum is exclusively for posting notifications of new Daniel/Sam Ship fanfics and chapters on this site. No feedback or other replies can be posted here. If you wish to be notified whenever a new Daniel/Sam Ship fanfic or chapter has been posted, subscribe to this forum.

Defying the Odds - Chapter 1

Postby MaureenT on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Defying the Odds
Categories: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Rating: PG-13 / R/NC-17
Content Warning: Adult Themes, Mild Profanity, Strong Sexual Content (choice of scenes with milder sexual content available, follow the appropriate links in the fanfic)

Summary: In this AU of Forever in a Day, the tragic occurrences in that tent on Abydos happen very differently, leading to events that have a profound impact on SG-1 and the lives of Daniel and Sam.

Yes, that's right. I've started another Daniel/Sam fanfic. My muse would simply not let me ignore this plot bunny when it came hopping into my brain. :P My original plan was to wait until after I'd finished the story before I started posting chapters, but I got impatient.

I will tell you now that, when it comes to the Daniel/Sam romance, this story differs greatly from my others. You're probably wondering what I mean by that, but you'll just have to wait and see.

http://www.stargate-horizons.com/soulma ... dds01.html
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
MaureenT
Site Admin

Return to Daniel/Sam Ship Fan Fiction Notices