Autumn of '73 - Chapter 37

This forum is exclusively for posting notifications of new Gen fanfics and chapters on this site. No feedback or other replies can be posted here. If you wish to be notified whenever a new Gen fanfic or chapter has been posted, subscribe to this forum.

Autumn of '73 - Chapter 37

Postby MaureenT on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 am

It's back! I know a lot of people had probably given up on this story, thinking that it was never coming back. I do apologize for that. I never intended for it to go this long without an update. Now that I'm finally working on it again, I have high hopes that I'll be able to get it finished.

One of the problems I ran into was finding information on the adoption process back in 1974. I was unable to learn anything, so I am having to go by the way things are done now, so if there are mistakes, that's the reason. I'm going to have as few details on the process as possible to avoid getting a lot of stuff wrong on the way things were done back then.

http://www.stargate-horizons.com/autumn37.html
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
MaureenT
Site Admin

Return to Gen Fan Fiction Notices