How many times did they kiss?

Some see them as good friends while others see something more. Whether you're the former or the latter, here's where to come for discussions about Daniel and Sam and their relationship.

Re: How many times did they kiss?

Postby MaureenT on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Children of the Gods was always movie length, being two hours long (including commercials). In the States, it was shown as a single episode, but I believe that, in some other countries, it was split up into two parts. As far as I know, there isn't a version longer than that, and it does not exist on a DVD by itself. It was included with the original Season 1 DVDs, so there is no logical reason for them to have cut it from the full box set.
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
MaureenT
Site Admin

Postby Daryst on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:29 am

I dont know why it is not in the box. But I am able to buy it on DVD as a stand alone movie. Which I am going to do ofcourse ;)
Daryst

Postby AlexMcpherson on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:12 am

But it's not available standalone.

It's only in the Season 1 set.
AlexMcpherson

Postby Daryst on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 am

AlexMcpherson wrote:But it's not available standalone.

It's only in the Season 1 set.

The site is in dutch and it is Pal Region 2 but you can order it standalone

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/dvd/stargate-sg1-pilot/1002004004679358/index.html
Daryst

Postby MaureenT on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:09 am

I've done some checking, and, from what I've read, it appears that Children of the Gods is in the box set released in the U.S., so it sounds to me like this was, indeed, a ploy to get more money by forcing some buyers overseas to fork out additional cash to get the pilot.
Dr. Markov: If you're implying that everything Russian-made is poor quality, actually the sub is Swiss.
Daniel: So they occasionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time? Sorry. I think I've been hanging around Jack O'Neill too much.

-- From the Stargate SG-1 episode "Watergate."
MaureenT
Site Admin

Postby AlexMcpherson on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 am

well here in the UK, Season 1 is only available as a box set, while the others are sold in box sets or individually. disc 1 of season two though is volume 2... which is odd, since no where i know of actually lists what volume 1 has.
AlexMcpherson

Previous

Return to Totally Daniel & Sam